what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

I'M GIVE UP YOUR APPELATION'S TECHNICAL MONKEY

DOOP DOOP BOOTELY BOOPY SHOOP FOOPey ROOP~!
give yourself a hand little cricket? hhhahahaaahaah
YOU GET AN ARmcHAIR OF WHAT's ABOvE.

my only suggestion would be to add a 47k OHm resistor after the switch. It would improve signal quality. :)

Short-Factor responds:

I would do that but I can't compromise the component vector of thirty eight bananas in pajamas.

Desert for Two Desert for Two

well done.

One question though:
What's with the DuckTales music?

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks. I was looking through ng music to use and chose that because it was silly but also sounded good.

Space rocket Space rocket

Entrancing!

Loved the NES Ducktales music, it fits it perfectly.
I've always really liked your work, keep it up!

OLD MoBS EP1 OLD MoBS EP1

alright...

It was an ok storyline, and a few parts made me laugh, but I thought it was a little sloppy. The animation was jerky and wasn't very smooth. Some of the drawings looked akward and distorted. There were lots of pauses in the action were there was no movement whatsoever. I know you spent a lot of time on this, band it isn't bad, it just needs some fine tuning.

I hope to see part two some time in the future!

tacobuttfish responds:

Yeah, I've had a few people say that about the pauses, whats strange is it doesn't do that on my setup here or on my friends/family's setup. I wonder if it has anything to do with the scene setup within the project file? Anyway, hopefully we can figure that out and have it fixed for episode 2.

-Taco Buttfish.

The Holiday Hit The Holiday Hit

well...

Honestly, I don't know how this made the front page. There is a lot better work out there than this. Half the time, I didn't even know what was going on. I get the gist of it, but the story is really lacking. It was rather poorly animated and seemed like this was done in about 10 minutes. I think you could do a lot better if you took the time and effort. It is a rather original idea and you could really go somewhere with this, it just needs to be executed more smoothly. Voice acting could have saved this as well as better choice in music. It isn't worth a zero, but it isn't worth front page.

Fawx responds:

what a dumb pretentious review.

A Tribute to the NES A Tribute to the NES

Pretty cool

I still play my NES and Famicom all the time. Great movie, loved it.
It didn't make me laugh too much, but it was nostalgic.

It took me a while to recognize the Parodius music at the end. Great game.

FBF Crazy! FBF Crazy!

cool

I love the Castlevania music. Really takes me back... Anyway, that was really awesome! It would be nice if you made more of these!

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

yes i do

I'm eating breakfast right now and eating waffles. they is yummy! :3
Anyway, great flash, I always love your work.

B B

HOLY @%$&*#! THIS IS AWESOME!

AWESOME! couldn't be better in any way! You ROCK!
5/5